Founder of Interpreting and Application Services, LLC.
I am a human services professional with 13+ years of experience providing services to individuals and families. I firmly believe that with the first help, many individuals are able to re-organize their lives and re-integrate into the workforce becoming productive citizens in this society.My experience navigating systems, forms and requirements along with my empowering counseling skills will assist to access services designed to improve your life.
Here is an overview of my experience:
- Parenting skills training
- Volunteer experience with State Attorney’s office serving victims of crime
- Assisted teachers, students and parents with solving school/social issues in Collier County Schools
- Medical Social Worker – Assisted patients and doctors with planning appropriate discharge services for patients at Naples Community Hospital
- Assisted individuals with disabilities to obtain and maintain gainful employment.
- Knowledgeable of Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) procedures
- Career planning assistance for high School students with disabilities
- Coordinating services for individuals with severe mental health issues to facilitate transition from the Stabilization Crisis Unit at the local Mental Health Center in Naples.
Through all these experiences working with public and private educational and healthcare systems, I have developed the expert knowledge and problem solving skills needed to interview, advise, and ensure applications for services and benefits are completed accurately. To access any type of service or benefit, a person must meet eligibility criteria and submit a complete application that reflects accurate personal information—this is the first step for determining eligibility. My passion of helping others to better themselves has become my business goal. As a result, at Interpreting and Application Services, LLC, we link as many individuals as possible to appropriate services that can result in a life changing experience which brings a sense of hope and independence to their lives.