Diversity in the Workplace
One of the greatest challenges many business leaders face today is finding qualified and dependable employees. Many of America’s greatest companies seek and hire people with disabilities, and they have found it to be an appropriate and effective business move. Why not join them?
People with disabilities have the talents, skills and abilities you need. They are dependable, enthusiastic and some of the most loyal employees you will find.
Benefits to Employers
- No cost for business services
- Reduce recruitment and training costs
- Reduce turnover costs with employees who tend to stay on the job longer
- Receive Federal tax incentives, when available, for employers who hire individuals with disabilities into permanent positions – federal tax credits.
- Create more efficient work processes, like Walgreens and A&F Woods Company did when they provided accommodations for their workers with disabilities and experienced an overall increase in productivity
- Increase revenues by having a workplace that reflects the customers you serve. Employing people with disabilities helps generate revenues by allowing you to tap into the disability market, build brand trust and loyalty, and create new products and services.
If you are interested in join us, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Our business Relation Specialist will attend your concerns and work together to develop a professional relationship. We have offices located in Naples and Miami Dade, Florida.