Onsite Language Services
Face-to-face interpreting service is in many situations the most comfortable and appropriate method of interpreting. Hospitals and clinics, as well as many government agencies frequently need onsite professional interpreters. Interpreting and Application Services, LLC offers onsite interpreters in Spanish and Creole in Collier County. It covers Naples and Immokalee.
All onsite language interpreter appointments are charged at a predetermined flat hourly rate for the first 2 hours, and then in 15-minute increments for any additional time. Mileage is charged at a predetermined rate per mile if the location is farther than 15 miles from the nearest interpreter. Need additional information? Please fill our Contact form.
Common filled out applications:
- Application to register with APD – Agency for People with Disabilities
- Application to apply for services with VR – Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Transportation for the Disadvantaged Population
- Social Security Card and other common forms
- Public Services application (Medicaid/Food Stamps/Cash Assistance)